WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We help the company do the right thing by identifying, monitoring, and reporting on potential risks in order to support the company’s goal of promoting trust in our products and services.
What You'll Do
As the Privacy Operations Program Manager, you will be responsible for conducting privacy risk analysis to identify privacy risks for products, services, and features. You’ll maintain policies, procedures, and safeguards related to data governance. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining an inventory of external policies and notices and maintaining enterprise-wide data mapping, classification, glossary, and catalog. You’ll develop standards for ensuring data quality, including data accuracy, completeness, and consistency. And, you’ll manage the process for ensuring the accuracy and consistent review of our enterprise-wide service inventory.
In this role, you will
- Own the process for conducting privacy risk analysis and for triaging privacy risks
- Develop and maintain data governance policies, procedures, and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as business, Legal, Information Security, and Public Policy to ensure continuous alignment balanced with business vision and roadmap
- Communicate utilizing purposeful and effective strategies, both formal and informal, to provide visibility into privacy risks and to drive a culture of compliance
- Execute by developing and driving timelines, deliverables, and KPIs to support privacy and data governance requirements
What we're looking for
- 5-8+ years of relevant work experience in privacy and data governance
- Expertise in OneTrust as a tool for Privacy Impact Assessments
- Experience with program or project management, including developing long-term strategy consisting of multiple smaller projects, defining program strategy, and defining metrics
- Experience in large organizations requiring collaboration and coordination across diverse stakeholder groups to align the company to successfully execute on a vision
- Exceptional communication skills and the experience working successfully in a global environment with a diverse group of colleagues
- Hard worker who is comfortable operating in a complex and dynamic environment; this person will be energized by big challenges and working with excellent people
- Passionate about doing the right thing
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.