At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing over 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be joining the Privacy Team dedicated to ensure Ada’s compliance with data protection legislation. You will be working closely with our Data Protection Officer and Privacy Team as well as our Information Security, Data, Marketing and Product Teams. Naturally, the strongest focus of the role will lie on ensuring GDPR compliance. Ada being a truly international company, you will be focussing on other international data protection requirements and work to implement those in an international data protection strategy with a particular focus on the US. The Privacy Team is closely aligned with the Legal Team.
- Work together with the Data Protection Officer in all data protection aspects including
- Conducting data protection audits and data protection impact assessments
- Communication with authorities
- Development and implementation of internal policies, guidelines
- Implementation and development of a data protection management system
- Work together with teams across Ada to implement privacy by design/default
- Implement Ada’s global data protection strategy
- Investigate and implement foreign data protection legislation
- Align with the GDPR requirements
- Assist in the drafting, review, revision and execution of contracts with our partners, service providers and internal business requirements
- Relevant degree and experience in similar roles - ideally in tech startups
- Practical experience with GDPR
- Knowledge and practical experience with US data protection/ HIPAA
- Experience in e-health/ medical device regulation is welcomed
- Nice to have experience with Python, especially in Airflow DAG creation.
- Business Fluent in English
WHAT IS AWAITING YOU AT ADA
- Join our global health mission to improve the health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with medical doctors & experts
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country-specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- Keep fit with discounted Urban Sports Club or Class Pass memberships
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via email. All applications need to be completed using the online form.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.