At Persona, we're building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better serve and protect their end users' identities. Our identity platform enables businesses to collect and manage their end users' personal information securely, verify that their end users are who they say they are, analyze and detect fraud and abuse, and pull sensitive reports about their end users in a privacy-centric way. In a world where consumer behaviors are changing and privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning, we want to help businesses find their superpowers and do it while putting their end users, the people, first.
As an early member of the TPM team, your impact will be felt from day one as you pioneer solutions in a new and exciting space. You’ll support Persona and our fast-growing customer base by helping us tackle new regulations and conduct smooth security audits. You’ll collaborate with many cross-functional teams, which can help accelerate your career at a company that puts its people first. We don't expect you to be an expert in all security, privacy, and compliance areas; however, you should be excited and willing to dive into any related projects we may have, even if they're outside of your comfort zone!
What you'll achieve
- Train and educate cross-functional partners and other personnel in security, privacy, and compliance best practices
- Research, implement, and manage new tools to optimize internal efficiencies across teams
- Own pre-sales security questionnaires and vendor assessments; collaborating closely with sales and growth teams
- Develop and implement our security compliance program roadmap and help drive the adoption of technology and processes
- Support Technical Program Manager with large security compliance projects, including SOC2, ISO27001, and PCI-DSS
- Resolve complex issues that may not be well documented, and apply your knowledge to improve and create procedures and documentation
What you'll bring to Persona
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in security, privacy, risk, and compliance or equivalent experience
- Experience in implementing SOC2, ISO27001, and/or PCI-DSS
- Strong understanding of GDPR, CCPA, BIPA, HIPAA and other data privacy laws.
- History of building trust through collaboration and successful cross functional engagements
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage varying priorities and stakeholders
- Firm grasp of security, privacy, compliance, and IT audit best practices
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our DEIB Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.