Datavant is a rapidly growing health information technology company with a mission to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes. Datavant works to reduce the friction of data sharing across the healthcare industry by building technology that protects the privacy of patients while supporting the linkage of patient health records across datasets.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative, remote-first team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We hire for three traits: we want people who are smart, nice, and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team, and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs.
The Privacy Hub team’s focus is on building solutions to protect patient privacy while still preserving data utility. Generating sales and increasing revenue through our Privacy Hub solutions, specifically targeting our enterprise-level clients. Collaborating with the account executive team to pinpoint opportunities where clients can gain from Privacy Hub's services. Working in tandem with our internal teams dedicated to customer success, you'll not only aim to boost revenue with our current clientele but also actively seek out new clients to expand Privacy Hub's market presence and revenue.
- Drive revenue growth for Privacy Hub by directly engaging with and managing enterprise customer accounts.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet individual sales targets within the enterprise segment.
- Forge robust relationships with multiple stakeholders across various departments within enterprise client organizations to tailor solutions that meet their unique needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to ensure a cohesive approach to enterprise client management.
- Handle the end-to-end negotiation and management of contracts specific to enterprise partnerships.
- Identify additional solution opportunities within the DV offering spectrum and coordinate with the appropriate internal teams to facilitate lead hand-offs.
- Cultivate and enhance ongoing client relationships post-contract signature, focusing on driving upsells and broadening the scope of existing partnerships.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to expand Privacy Hub's footprint within the enterprise market.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with leadership and relevant stakeholders, providing updates on enterprise client engagements, sales progress, and forecasting upcoming project needs.
What you will bring to the table:
- A proven capability in forming trusted relationships at strategic accounts.
- An ability to apply strong listening and research skills to understand the strategic growth drivers across a portfolio of high-potential partner businesses
- A passion for crafting creative and strategically aligned partnerships that result in strong customer satisfaction, increased product adoption & increased revenue.
- A process-oriented mindset, with attention to detail and a bias towards action.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, with comfort making decisions under uncertainty.
- 5-7+ years experience in customer facing roles (preferred).
- Experience or interest in any healthcare data domain (preferred).
Bonus points if:
- Experience working within the real-world data or data privacy sector, demonstrating a clear understanding of the complexities and challenges in this space.
- A background in data or experience tackling complex data-related problems is essential for this role, ensuring the ability to navigate and resolve intricate issues effectively.
- Based on East Coast, preferably in Boston, Philadelphia, or New York City, which will align with the geographical focus of our enterprise client base and internal team collaboration.
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done, where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Our compensation philosophy is to be externally competitive, internally fair, and not win or lose on compensation. Salary ranges for this position are developed with the support of benchmarks (competitive San Francisco rates for US-based roles) and industry best practices.
We’re building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact. This means we default to simple job titles (e.g., Software Engineer) rather than complex ones (e.g., Senior Software Engineer). The range posted is for a given job title, which can include multiple levels. Individual rates for the same job title may differ based on level, responsibilities, skills, and experience for a specific job. The estimated salary range for this role is $105,000 - $170,000.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be anonymous and used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. (We can only see aggregate responses, not individual responses. In fact, we aren’t even able to see if you’ve responded or not.) Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.