Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The OneTrust Privacy Analyst will draft and support the creation of whitepapers, reports, and know-how articles, as well as respond to client queries, provide product feedback, speak publicly, and work on practical operational tasks. As a member of the OneTrust DataGuidance team, this person will have the opportunity to be involved in strategic projects
This is a hybrid role that must reside in Madrid, Spain. Relocation may be provided.
- Monitor data protection and security developments worldwide.
- Develop in-depth understanding of data protection in specific jurisdictions.
- Identify the impact of developments on OneTrust Products, Offerings and Customers.
- Draft and edit regulatory updates and legal interpretations.
- Lead and/or assist analyst team with topic-specific compliance projects.
- Commission exclusive content for DataGuidance.
- Create and maintain relationships with recognized experts.
- Host and participate in privacy panels and events.
You have legal expertise with a familiarity in privacy and security laws. You are a confident public speaker that is able to work independently and collaborate across multiple business functions and teams, while managing and prioritizing your workload effectively.
Your Experience Includes
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- Legal research experience and writing and proofreading skills.
- Previous privacy / data protection /security experience / knowledge
- CIPP Certified
- Legal research experience
- Previous editorial experience
- Knowledge of DataGuidance and OneTrust.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.