Data Privacy Intern
The Data Privacy Intern will support the Data Protection Office Projects Manager at our State College headquarters.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven Intern that has a strong desire to gain experience in global corporate data privacy practices and implementation. The position will have varied responsibilities to assist in the day-to-day activities of the Data Protection Office including vendor management, intellectual property, regulatory assessments, and administrative tasks.
- Review new and existing vendor contracts and documents to locate and record specific data and information.
- Review and catalogue global trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property files.
- Prepare summaries, reporting metrics, and build informational reports on contracts and other agreements.
- Assist with the development of internal education programs on relevant data privacy and data management issues for company business units.
- Research and assist with matters relating to corporate compliance and business operations.
- Perform a wide variety of clerical, technical, and administrative office support duties to assist the Data Protection Office.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively to meet deadlines, and be flexible
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and orally) with all levels of management, co-workers, and external parties
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language
- Current student working towards an Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work approximately 15- 29 hours/week
- Ability to work on site at the State College, PA headquarters (remote is not an option for this position)
Minitab requires an employee starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position requires that the successful candidate provide proof of full vaccination before commencing employment. Minitab is an equal opportunity employer.